Wednesday 10 February 2010

Future in Progress....I'm in a book!

This year I graduated from UCLAN as the first set of fashion students to officially come from their "International Fashion Institute" (IFI).  They've made an amazing trend book called Future in Progress and I'm in it.  "Future in Progress features a series of directional and inspiring concepts, projects, ideas and opinion that we believe will influence our fashion future up to 2020."

I thought I'd treat you and took some pathetic iPhone pics for you...though just images don't do this justice.  The books actually really good.  Particularly because Elena Kate Gifford, the Creative Director of Future in Progress, is amazing with trend.  Genius.

Buy it at Amazon.  It's not just IFI people....it includes students and professionals from all over the UK in one big, collaborative, epic mashup.  With contributors including Terry Mansfield (Chairman of GFW), Neil Bennet, Chris Hamilton and amazing UCLAN student Alex Crozier.  It's pretty epic.

Future in Progress: front cover, my page, my section (awww bless...they're promoting me!), Alex Crozier and Chris Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment