Monday 1 February 2010

I've become a little obsessed with Passion Pit.

I've become a little obsessed with Passion Pit.  My life is rather boring at the minute so the fact they remind me of raucous nights out and the electro 80's music my dad would play when I was little is only a good things.  Happy memories and all that...what more could you ask for?  I don't know the words, and even when I do I sound like a chipmunk speaking alien when I try to sing along, but that doesn't matter.

I have this constant need to follow the beat of my iPod when I'm walking, I blame the dance classes I had as a child, and having abandoned Rachael Yamagata for happier music like this I'm finally making it to work on time.  In fact, this morning I was the first one in.  15 minutes early.  I was power walking (and therefore making a fool of myself) at time times...pure madness.

Let's hope this weekend I can put Passion Pit to better use.

No comments:

Post a Comment