Saturday 27 February 2010

Alice in Wonderland Madness: Everyone has fallen down the rabbit hole...

Alice in Wonderland has taken over.  Not just media (television, radio and even my blog) but it's taken over fashion.  Uniqlo, Miss Selfridge and even Claire's has gone mad with Alice in Wonderland inspired clothing and accessories...


In fact the jewellery world has fully embraced it with brands from Disney Couture to Swarovski and Stella McCartney designing Alice inspired designs...make sure to check out Shiny Style's round up.  I particularly love the Mad Hatter's hat ring.

I always loved Alice in Wonderland.  In fact a few years ago I dressed up as the White Rabbit for Halloween and was accompanied by the Mad Hatter, complete with a teeny tiny pink top hat for a feminine twist...and a set of playing cards of course.  At the time with though this was fun and original.  Maybe not next Halloween I suspect...

 
Whoever decided to make the world go crazy with Alice in Wonderland has succeeded.  Let's hope it lives up to the hype...especially as I've chosen to go on my birthday.  (That's a week on Tuesday if you would like to send me gifts. 9th March to clarify.)

No comments:

Post a Comment