Sunday 1 November 2009

Tim Burton Brilliance

I can't take credit for finding this...as I am not an avid Harper's Bazaar fan...in fact I must hand over the credit to the lovely photographer Daniela Restaino.  US Harper's Bazaar have the most amazingly magical shoot.  "In anticipation of his retrospective at New York's Museum of Modern Art, filmmaker Tim Burton reimagines the season's dark delights."  Tim Walker's photographs capture the moment perfectly.



This is what I love about fashion.  Fashion is more than just clothes and in my mind the models, styling, location and theme of a fashion editorial thrive most when the imagination is allowed to run riot.  I don't want to see what other people are wearing in a magazine...I want to see how brilliant clothes can be, how they can be artistic and characteristic...that's what inspires me.  Wish I'd seen this before Halloween, I'd definitely have taken some styling tips for a more other worldly outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment