Sunday 7 March 2010

Music: Bringing people closer since forever

I love music.  It has the power to make you forget everything or remember something.  Basically you sink into it...or you turn it off essentially.  In an attempt to reconnect with a friend a few weeks ago I started emailing music that I thought they would like/reminded me of them every day.  I gave up when I had no response...then recently they started doing it back.  This made me smile.

I'm waiting for todays song whilst relistening to those I've recieved so far and trying to decide what I should send back.  It makes me feel close despite the many many miles between us.

My favourite so far, and indeed the first I recieved (...it's a hard one to top), is by The XX.  It's called Stars.  It's epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment