Friday 13 August 2010

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

It's 3 in the morning and that's all I can hear. Pretty sure it's the boys phone or something.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I realise it's my laptop. It didn't shut down properly and now the battery has died because it is crap.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Boy: "Something's beeping."
Me: "Yes. I think it's my laptop."
Boy looks at me.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

ARGH!

I get up. Attempt to turn it off. It's not having it. I take the battery out. Piece of shit battery doesn't last 5 minutes (literally) when the laptop is on but on standby it lasts 10 HOURS!! What kind of evil genius created Toshiba laptops and allowed this to happen to me at 3am? No wonder I'm tired.  Bloody good job I only just found out where the hammer and other tools are kept.

2 comments:

  1. oh my god I have a toshiba and I hate this computer. This morning it wouldn't even turn on. I can't wait to get another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it...mine is close to sailing through the window.

    ReplyDelete