Friday 22 January 2010

"I did something bad."

I am not an angel, my love life is dire at the best of times and I can strop like a small child when I don't get my own way.  I know this.  My friends know this.  I don't then understand really why they listen to a bloody thing I say....Twice within four days I have been told "I did something bad.  Please don't shout at me."

This suggests that I am a fountation of knowledge.  At university a lovely friend would say all too often "you're so wiiise."  With a 'why' to the wise.  I can give out the best advice.  I definitely cannot follow it. 

So, whether you want to confuse a previously platonic relationship or risk dodgy post-relationship awkwardness at work then that's fine.  I've warned you to the best of my abilities.  Yes, you have been bad...but haven't we all.  Just don't forget what Stefenie Meyer wrote...and please forgive me for quoting Twilight!..."love and lust don't always keep the same company."

No comments:

Post a Comment