Sunday 2 May 2010

2010: The year to embrace yellow?

I succumbed to the yellow trend today.  It's plagued me every summer because of how bloody pale I am.  Nothing has changed...but I fell in love with a dress.  A dress from Next.  I'm thinking I'll shun the black and go all grey and silver when it comes to accessories.  If you know me I can almost guarantee that you won't be able to picture me in this but bear in mind I am an awfully lot more hourglass than this teeny tiny model here, imagine all those ruffles shimmying around and me with a nice glass of white in my hand.  Picture me in it now?

In case you disagree with my choice I've compiled some other splendid yellow numbers that are on the market.


Karen Millen (£135), Very by Vera Moda (£50), Traffic People (RRP £55, £25 at ASOS Outlet), Eucalyptus (RRP £69, £32 at ASOS Outlet), Ted Baker (£199) and ASOS (£36)

All of these are available from ASOS.  Lazy?  Me?  No way....it's research.  I'm looking into jobs there and what better way to understand the brand than to indulge in their style?  From subtle tints of yellow to acid brights and multi-colour prints emblazoned with lemon tones maybe 2010 is the year to embrace yellow. If I can do it you definitely can!

No comments:

Post a Comment